domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011


"Michelle, my belle. These are words that go together well, My Michelle. Michelle, my belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, Très bien ensemble. I love you, I love you, I love you. That's all I want to say. Until I find a way I will say the only words I know that You'll understand. Michelle, my belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, Très bien ensemble. I need to, I need to, I need to. I need to make you see, Oh, what you mean to me. Until I do I'm hoping you will Know what I love you... I want you, I want you, I want you. I think you know by now I'll get to you somehow. Until I do I'm telling you so You'll understand. Michelle, my belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, Très bien ensemble. I will say the only words I know that You'll understand, my Michelle."


Amaria ser como Michelle, que le hablen en frances y que le pongan melodia a lo que sienten por mi, que me dijan que me necesitan, que me aman, que no me van a dejar ir nunca, que me dijan que soy la unica en la vida de alguien hasta que lo entienda, que van a luchar por tener mi amor.

Quiero ser alguien especial en la vida de alguien como lo fue Michella.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario